This weekend I used Photoshop Elements to create a mood board for our master bedroom. Once I got the hang of the Magnetic Lasso Tool, it was smooth sailing. If you use Photoshop, you know what I'm talking about. We already own the seagrass stools, the seagrass headboard, the rug, and the side tables. I found the rest of the items online and they're inspiration for what I'm looking for. I'm going to shop around and see if I can find similar, less expensive options.
I'm trying to create a calm, peaceful, somewhat beachy space (without putting starfish everywhere).
It was real fun to put together and it's a great way to test which things go together and which don't. It also helps you get an idea of what the final product will look like. Here's a list of the items I included in my mood board.
- You Are My Sunshine wall art - Boston Interiors
- Blue Grass paint - Benjamin Moore
- Square Mirror - White Geometric - Boston Interiors
- Seagrass Stool - Pottery Barn
- Savannah Utility Cabinet - Linen White - Boston Interiors
- Antique Mercury Glass Bedside Lamp - Pottery Barn
- Colette Paisley Pillow Cover - Pottery Barn
- Annandale Jute Rug - Home Decorators
- Home Window Sheer - Heavy Cream - Target
- Julia Bedside Table - Pottery Barn
- Seagrass Headboard - Pottery Barn